Are you a HealthCert alumni looking to progress your career with a postgraduate qualification? Look no further.
Learna | DiplomaMSc is awarding HealthCert alumni a scholarship of up to £500 towards the following MSc level courses and £250 towards PGDip level courses.
The scholarship is for General Practitioners and degree-qualified medical practitioners who have successfully completed a HealthCert Professional Diploma or a HealthCert Advanced Certificate. It is available for the following courses:
- MSc in Cosmetic Medicine from the University of South Wales
- MSc in Sexual and Reproductive Health from the University of South Wales
- MSc in Obesity and Weight Management from the University of South Wales
- MSc in Care of the Elderly from the University of South Wales
- MSc in Sports Nutrition (to be offered in 2021)
- MSc in Women's Health (to be offered in 2021)
This scholarship cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other offer. To receive this scholarship please state that you are a Healthcert graduate in your personal statement, during the application process.
Cosmetic Medicine Fast Track
You can now fast track your studies on Diploma MSc’s Postgraduate Diploma and MSc in Cosmetic Medicine. As long as you meet all of the entry requirements, we’ll recognise your prior learning (RPL) for Module 1 so you:
- Don’t waste time learning what you already know
- Get a postgraduate qualification in a shorter period of time
- Can complete a University of South Wales course entirely online
- Recieve upto £500 scholarship towards the MSc level course and £250 towards PGDip level course when you inform our applications team you have come to us via HealthCert
This pathway is suitable for doctors who are mainly interested in clinical academic study and have already completed:
- PCAM - Professional Certificate of Aesthetic Medicine
- ACAM - Advanced Certificate of Aesthetic Medicine
- PDAM - Professional Diploma of Aesthetic Medicine